This project is read-only.

Feature Requests

Jul 8, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Please, feel free ask for feature (or bug fixes... :)).

Thx.

Sep 5, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Edited Sep 6, 2011 at 5:14 PM

Hello my ideas.

- Windows 7 control in Windows taskbar on hover preview (previous, start/pause, next) - like a windows media player.

- In non mini player - in right panel show Artist, Song name, Length of song column and it will be sortable (click on Artist - it will be sorted by a-z artist name, next click z-a, click on Legth - sort by legth of song max/min)

* right panel - select automatic song which is now playing like mouse select, when song started playing.

* left panel width can be scalable.

- Replace word Playlist to State

- Playing time in format (h:)m:s  - remove "ms" please its look like crazy.

- In mini player mode - replace "Mini player" with someting different - "Maxi player" maybe :)

- Do this in info - Title (name of the song) - it can be textbox (without border and transparent background), non editable - I would like to copy Title in clipboar.

UPDATED:

- Like this song button

- Ban this song button - with attempt

- Add to playlist button

- Maybe share button - with new form - textbox, where share (Facebook, Twitter, ...)

- My playlist view in maxi player mode - switch between tags and playlists

Its nice programm, I envy it to you. Maybe I will try to do something by myself. Nice ! :)

Sorry for my English :D

Jan 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I'm working on it again, it's getting implemented :) Thanks for the feedback

Feb 15, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Hi,

Nice with a windows client for Stereomood!
I have some feature requests and bug reports.

Bugs:
-Volume setting is lost when changing song, gets louder (64-bit Win7)
-Playback doesn't seem to follow the songs in the listView? (for example when using next/prev-buttons)

Feature/change requests:
-Support to "add song to my library"
-More columns in the list, separate album, artist and title.
-Remove display of milliseconds (agree with zlatohlavecek)

Just realized that I am running a version from Jul 6 2011 and that you have made changes since then, so ignore my comments if they already has been fixed.

PS. Maybe I can help you with some of the development if you want, when I get some time on my hands. DS.

Feb 16, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Thank you for your inputs. I didn't update the build in a long time, however I did implement the 7 Windows thumbnail artwork, thumbnail control (prev/play/pause), replaced the FMOD audio library with the windows media player one (if it is available) so buffering is not that chunky. State & Progress changes are done.

However, i'm not really using Stereomood with playlist customization (add song/ban/etc...), i'm just selecting the tag i like, and hit play, i'll be glad to implement this, but i'll have to be familiar with those features first.

If anyone want to participate in the development, please don't hesitate.

Feb 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM

PS: New build & Setup for 1.1.1 has been uploaded.

Feb 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Thanks for the new version! Playback using Windows Media Player seems a lot more stable.

I actually checked out the source code and made some small modifications (only locally for myself right now):
-Non-random playback.
-Keyboard shortcuts for play/pause, prev, next, volume up/down.
-Button + shortcut to mark a song as good - just append the artist & title to a textfile.
 (removes my need for "add song to my library")
-Minor: item.EnsureVisible() instead of lvSongs.TopItem = item.

Your code is really clean and easy to follow BTW, good work.

Feb 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Dansel, I just added you as a contributor of this project if you want to share with everyone your updates :)

Thanks

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Edited Mar 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Hello, next more list of ideas

BUGS

• windows taskbar pause/play icon :) 
  • pause button is not sometimes responding (you must click twice)

FEATURE

• title/artist/album - textbox, only read - I would like to copy text from this fields
  • progressbar - state of stream - maybe small, 3px height line
  • repeat last played song or if is song in the end - repeat this song
Mar 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Thank you adding me as contributor zglut, I will indeed share some of my updates :-)

zlatohlavecek,
I have also noticed the play/pause bug, it occurs after the player has played a complete song and starts on the next. The isPlaying-flag isn't updated, I have actually fixed this and will commit the fix and some other small things tonight. Hopefully the SVN-bridge works?

Have been thinking about a playback progressbar as well BTW :)
Another feature that I want to implement is "Search song on Spotify".

Apr 30, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Hi!

I can't do Stereomood allow StereoClood access my account in order to release the pin code and thus authenticate it.

I click several times on 'Allow' button, after logging in my account, but Stereomood simply doesn't respond.

Any help?

PS: Sorry for my English :D

Oct 14, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so much for this! When I run and try to authenticate, I get a 404 error on the oob page. Any new updates?

Here is the url I get after logging in and allowing access to my account. This returns a StereoMood custom 404 error page:
http://www.stereomood.com/api/oauth/authenticate/oob?oauth_token=525c29193a2ae85844000009&oauth_verifier=24f01dce2e964cbf509aee030cf01f32